Sunday, March 4, 2012

Things I'm Lovin' This Week!

TV Shows:
Move over Bravoleberties, Andy Cohen, and RHOwhatevercity! The Good Christian Belle's of Dallas's "Hillside Park" have hit the silver screen. This satirical view of Christians as hypocritical, back-stabbing, southern "belles" had me rolling on the floor laughing but then taking a look in the mirror at the same time. Was this the writer's intention? The main "belle", played by none other than Ms. Kristen Chenoweth, was the worst of them all, driving around in her Bentley with John 3:16 on the bumper! This is Mean Girls plus RHW all rolled into one! I cannot get enough of the shows one-liners and it has caused me to take a look at my actions. "We just hope 'its' here for good......not evil" 

This enthralling and fresh take on the reality& singing competition is back for season 2 and I love it! The singers are amazing and the chemistry between Adam,Christina,Ce-Lo, and Blake is unmatched! IF you like great music, you must check out this show!

Songs: 
The Civil Wars-Dance Me to the End of Love

FUN.-We are Young 

Cody Johnson Band-Diamond in My Pocket


Mark Morrison-Return of the Mack (an oldie but a goodie)

Clothes I Wish Would Appear in My Closet








Favorite Pinterest Finds of the Week: 







No comments:

Post a Comment